You can reach customer service by phone, e-mail or post:
- By phone: +31 (0)70 342 24 00 Monday / Friday from 08.30 to 17.30
- Use the contact form
- By post: Kröller Customer Service, PO Box 3623, 4800 DP BREDA, THE NETHERLANDS
You can easily register your claim online. Follow these steps:
- Log in to "My Kröller".
- Choose the relevant insurance and click on "Claims".
- Then click on “Actions” and “Report a claim”
- You answer the questions.
- Then read the final declaration and tick the box.
- Finally, you click on "Send".
If you pay by direct debit, we collect your premium around the 1st of the month from your account. As of March 1, 2016 we have decided to implement this for all our customers.
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number. In the Netherlands, this number consists of your current account number preceded by the country code NL, a check digit, the letters of your bank and one or more zeros. IBAN is now only used for international payments, but this will change from 1 February 2014 when it will be used for inland payments too. In the Netherlands, the IBAN consists of 18 characters, but in other countries there may be up to 34 characters.
More information about IBAN is available on http://www.overopiban.nl/english/