Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions in a lifetime. You enter into a financial obligation with long term effects on your disposable income. Therefore our mortgage advice extends beyond a simple calculation of your monthly installments. We assess your current situation and take into account your current and future needs. Your pension or the possibility to stop working earlier may also play an important role. We think about these issues now, so you will not be confronted with surprises in future.
Personal phased plan
What is it you may expect from us if you need a mortgage? Below we have a summary for you in five easy phases.
- You consider buying a home
- In a first meeting we identify together your financial situation and wishes
- We provide insight into the financial consequences of a possible purchase
- You have found a home that meets your requirements
- We give advice on financing the house and may act as an agent for the creation of the mortgage. We can do a lot of work for you. For instance we can arrange the appraisal of your property, the architectural report of your home and the notary.
Make your mortgage appointment