DAS legal assistance insurance

Module E: Owned immovable property

Do you have a property that you do not occupy yourself? Then it is possible to expand your legal assistance insurance for this property. You can insure this module only when you also have chosen for module B: Consumer & Housing.

What is insured?

Legal assistance in case of:

  • Bringing a claim against the legally liable third party;
  • Disputes with those you've hired for maintenance of the property;
  • Conflicts with one of the neighbors about neighbors provisions;
  • Disputes over insurance policies and building permits.

You are not insured for any problems relating to buying, selling, renting and letting of the property. This also includes, among other things, the rental collections.