- Value guaranty for 1, 3 or 5 years
- Compensation of accessories in line with the value of the caravan
- Private rental is also possible
Every caravan is different
There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to caravan insurance. A new caravan requires a completely different coverage than an older model. Also, one caravan can be far more luxurious than another. So we leave it up to you to decide which caravan insurance best suits your needs and circumstances. You can make the coverage as extensive as you need. If you wish to include a porch tent, an extension or the contents of the caravan, the choice is yours. It's quick and easy to insure your caravan online.
Calculate your premium
Use our handy online calculator to work out the premium for your preferred level of coverage. The premium for your caravan depends on a number of factors:
- the type of caravan
- the material in which the caravan and in particular its roof are constructed
- the purchase price
- the year of construction
Two types of coverage
The standard insurance consists of Liability and Fire/Theft/Nature.
All other coverages can be added on for an additional premium.
The insurance for your (fold-in) caravan is valid:
- Year-through in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. Also in Germany within 100 kilometers from the Dutch border;
- Six months successively per year in the rest of Germany, all other countries in Europe, the Azores, the Canary Islands and Madeira and in the Asian and African countries adjacent to the Mediterranean Sea.
- During travel between the countries that are included in the insured area.